- The Cat Ladies will provide visits in line with that specified on the the Booking Form.
- Bank Holidays may occur additional fees which you will be advised of at the time of booking.
- A Pre-Service Visit is required for all new clients, prior to bookings being confirmed.
- All bookings must be made at least 24 hours before the service start date.
- In the event of cancellations that are notified to us 14 days prior to the start of the booking, all fees less the non-refundable deposit, will be refunded or held over for subsequent
- Any bookings that are cancelled between 14 days and 48 hours before the start date of the booking will require 50% payment for services.
- All bookings cancelled within 48 hours will be payable in full.
- If The Cat Ladies cannot provide the service agreed, we will do our best to arrange an alternative, unless in extreme circumstances, where we will endeavour to give 24 hours’
- Termination of this contract under circumstances described in 4.3 and 4.4 below, shall not entitle the Client to any refunds nor relief of any outstanding payments due.
- The Cat Ladies accept cash/cheque/bank transfer (please ask for Bank details)
3.2 A 25% non-refundable deposit of the total sum due is payable to The Cat Ladies at the time of booking.
- The remaining balance is due 28 days from date of invoice, if payment is not received by this date then legal proceedings may be instituted.
- Where payment is not received in accordance with these terms and conditions of business, the company reserves the right not to proceed with any previously agreed arrangements and a
cancellation fee will be payable.
- The Cat Ladies will not accept to look after aggressive animals
- The client agrees to be responsible for all costs (including but not limited to medical care, legal fees etc.) if the clients pet(s) should bite another animal.
- The Cat Ladies may arrange with the clients’ emergency contact to assume responsibility for the pet until the clients return.
- In exceptional circumstances, The Cat Ladies may place the pet into a cattery or animal care facility at the Clients expense if the emergency contact is unable or unwilling to assume
responsibility for the pet.
- In either event as described in 4.3 and 4.4 above, this contract shall be deemed terminated unless The Cat Ladies agree to continue with other home caring duties and/or caring for
other listed pets at no reduction in compensation.
5. UNFORSEEN PURCHASES
- In the event that additional items need to be purchased in the absence of the Client, i.e. pet food, litter or other necessary items that contribute to the health and wellbeing of
your pet, The Cat Ladies will purchase these, retain a receipt and the Client is responsible for reimbursement of these items on their return.
- We will not be liable for any injury, disappearance or death of any cat with access to the outdoors. I, the owner/client understand that use of a cat flap increases the risk accident
or injury to my cat(s) safety or any incidents/accidents to your property.
- The Cat Ladies will obtain a copy of your house key and any alarm codes, during the Pre-Service Visit.
- The key and any alarm codes will be held by The Cat Ladies and will be coded for your protection and security and kept in a secure locked system.
- It is recommended that your keys remain in The Cat Ladies custody for convenience in future use of our service and to confirm services via the telephone. We would however recommend
changing any alarm codes for security purposes.
- Please inform us of any changes regarding your contact numbers, your pets care needs, your emergency contact details and any other pertinent information.
- All of your information will be kept private and confidential.
- The Cat Ladies highly respect our Clients entrusting us with the care of their home and pets.
- All of our records will be stored in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
10.INSURANCE AND LIABILITY
- All reasonable care is taken to ensure the integrity and suitability of the care provided.
- The Cat Ladies has valid Public Liability Insurance, for the peace of mind of our Clients.
- The Public Liability insurance only covers The Cat Ladies, for the duration of the selected service and only for the services agreed.
- A copy of the Public Liability Insurance policy is available upon request.
- It is the Clients responsibility to ensure that the property, its contents and pets are adequately insured throughout the duration of the service.
- The Client will inform The Cat Ladies at the Pre-Service Visit of anyone who may have access to the Clients home while they are away.
- The Cat Ladies accepts no responsibility for any breach of security or loss of or damage to the Clients property if any other person has access to the property during the selected
- The Cat Ladies shall not be liable for any mishap of whatsoever nature which may befall a pet or caused by a pet who has unsupervised access to the outdoors.
- The Client shall be liable for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to The Cat Ladies caused by the pet as well as damage to the Clients property.
- The Cat Ladies are released from all liability related to transporting pet(s) to and from any veterinary surgeries or catteries/animal care centres, the medical treatment of the
pet(s) and the expense thereof.
- The Cat Ladies will follow instructions to administer medications as directed but cannot be held responsible for complications that arise as a result.
- Under no circumstances will The Cat Ladies service any pet that has any form of active contagious illness.
12. Pet Waste
- The Cat Ladies will properly dispose of your pet(s) waste. For cat litter trays we do request that you provide all necessary items such as scooper, cat litter and plastic bags and
indicate where you would like these waste bags disposed of. The same for any other home based animal. For dog walking we will properly dispose of pet waste and we will provide waste bags
for this, we may, however need to sometimes bring the waste back to dispose of in your outside waste bin.
13.Fences and cat flaps
- The Cat Ladies does not accept any responsibility or liability for any clients’ animals that escape or become lost or injured, fatal or otherwise, when instructed to leave the
clients animals in a fenced area.
- This includes electronic, wood, metal or any other type of fence, or in premises that contains an unlocked cat flap.
- The Cat Ladies will clean up after your pets to the best of their ability. Please inform them of the designated area for the appropriate cleaning supplies.
- The Cat Ladies is not responsible for carpet/ flooring stains created by your pet(s).
- We request that you provide plastic bags, towels, cleaning products, paper towels and bin bags.
- If there are accidents above and beyond the normal amount anticipated, we will charge a reasonable fee for clean-up time.
- Details of shut off points for services into the property are to be provided on the Home Information Sheet.
- In the event of a household emergency, your emergency contact will be contacted to arrange any remedial work.
- Please leave your thermostat settings within a normal comfortable range.
- If the house temperature is outside of this range, The Cat Ladies will adjust the thermostat to ensure the health and comfort of your pet(s). Your emergency contact will be
- A sitter may wish to have either a companion or spouse accompany them on an assignment at no additional costs to the client. This may happen if personal safety is thought to to
be an issue.
- This must be agreed with the client, and the companion/spouse will have been vetted by The Cat Ladies and will be subjected to all necessary checks.
18.Changes to return date
- The Cat Ladies carefully schedules our time to serve you and our other clients, therefore, there are no refunds or credits for early returns or last minute changes to pet
- In the event that the client is delayed on return, they must inform The Cat Ladies immediately, and they will use its best endeavours to make alternative arrangements for continued
cover, this may incur a further charge.